Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring is here! But where has everyone gone?


Ok so keeping up on this blogging thing is not my forte' ! I am really really going to try and do better. In a week Rachel will be 1 year old, it's almost surreal. She is standing on her own but hasn't quite taken the first steps yet, any minute though!


We had fun at a local antique fair this morning, got some neat things that are going up on ebay tonight... here's a sample.
I've decided my goal needs to be 100 new auctions a week, that will put about 50 new things in the store each week also. I also need to stop procrastinating and get all the nice artwork and glass pieces hanging around here photo'd and in the store. Which by the way, has been pretty quiet lately, where is everyone? Certainly not shopping! I think, I hope people are just waiting til their taxes are done and they can relax for another year on the ol' Uncle Sam thing... then hopefully in May everyone spends their incentive rebates at ebay!
If you have read this could you send me an email and let me know my words are not in vain? I'm wondering if anyone is even lookin' at what I'm a writin' ya know?

No comments: