Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Breathing...Just Breathing!

I had really wanted to do this yesterday... was all excited with my weekend's yard sale finds all photoed and ready to post... was taking photos so I could get all the stuff up on ebay also and kablammy, something misfired in my always faithful Sony Mavica - fear gripped my heart as I took the disc out hoping just hoping the computer would still read it... but I already knew what was coming... yep disk not formatted error message - lost...200+ photos lost.

So after I cried a few tears I decided to set out to find a new camera, ended up with a Canon PowerShot A720 IS, I'm not good with change, not good with learning new software and settings stuff... but as of tonight I got all my photos retaken and edited and stuff ready to list. Sadly I couldn't go back and redo the yard sale finds pictures... but here's a from memory list of some of the great finds...
2 vintage pyrex refrigerator dishes
a signed kokopelli statue
2 pink depression glass plates
3 aquamarine glasses
Artesania Rinconada Unicorn
Funny dragon figurine
neat old box made in India
Dollhouse book
First Ladies book
Coca Cola candle holder
5 Harkerware ashtrays with old cars on them
green transferware plate
Baruether Bavaria roses plate
3 Fitz & Floyd Salmon colored plates
4 Pfaltzgraff plates
a whole box of Pfaltzgraff Grapevine pattern dishes
a box of old porcelain snack set dishes
Pair of Ginori Italy shakers
CLown bell
Ronson Lighter
Elgin Clock
Quarry Critters Polar Bear
Fenton Duck
A signed dragonfly wall pocket
An old Zippo Lighter display case
A shelf for my tv stuff
A Dr Laura boardgame still sealed
Thomas Train ornaments (to put away for Noah)
Thomas Train books and videos for Noah of course!
Lots of clothes for Rachel!

So you can see it was a fun fun weekend!

No comments: