Friday, March 7, 2008

Wow how the time flies!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since January! The kids are just keeping me hopping and between them and ebay there simply isn't any free time.


I'm trying very hard not to let the newest ebay changes scare me, I'm trying to stay positive! Yes I can still do this I can I can I can! (As she stares at the overdue electric bill, gas bill and due car payment!)


We are trying to sell our now broke down truck, geez when it rains it pours! Transmission went out, hard to sell a truck with no transmission. So we are down to one vehicle right now which is hard, but doable.


Well we tried to do a family portrait this morning - didn't quite go as planned but here ya go!


2 comments:

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Oh cute portrait! Sorry to hear about your vehicle...I know the feeling! My truck is still sitting here broke down since December and I don't have the money to fix it. So we are down to one car too...hubby works 12 hour days 6 days a week and he is driving my car to work. Hopefully things will improve all around soon! I think the Ebay changes could not have come at a worse time!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, Danni, the family portrait is priceless! Love it!