Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Las Vegas Here I Come – How ‘Bout You? -eBay On LOcation!!


I am so excited that this event is coming up in less than 2 weeks from this writing! If you have never been to one of these then I urge you to sign up and go! You will not regret it! It is a day and a half PACKED with information, motivation and opportunity! If you have ever wanted to speak to a higher up from eBay now’s your chance. Last year I was able to have a conversation with John Donahoe himself, yes they DO care and DO want to hear what your concerns are and hear your feedback about how the site is working for you and your business.

The location this Spring is in Las Vegas, NV. There will be another eBay On Location later in the year that will be geared to the folks on the East coast. And if you are adventurous by all means head to both! There will be different speakers, different sellers and different opportunities at each.

I am excited to announce I have been asked to be on the Seller’s Panel this year. This is where you get to do a Q&A session with 4 eBay sellers, not employees just real eBay sellers who understand you. I hope I can be an inspiration to many of you struggling with the changes about to take place on the site concerning things like shipping fvf and global Top Rated selling. The other panelists this year are Bryan Goodman (Mr.Bigfoot), Amy Weinetraub (ShopitLA), and Keith Ainsworth (NationwidePool), it’s going to be a fantastic session!

So I hope to see you all there and hope you will come up and say hi at some point during the event, I look forward to making new friends!


No comments: