Friday, June 27, 2008

Think I'm Starting Him Too Young?

So I have these huge dough bowls I need to get pictures of so I can list them on Ebay - dilemma...hmmmm... then it occurs to me I have this three year old with nothing but energy and willingness! So out we go!

As you can see he takes his work very seriously!

He simply could not resist looking at the camera and had to peek around every shot!

This bowl was huge and heavy I was surprised how well he did holding it up! I'm so proud of my little man!

As a reward afterwards he got to sit in the bowl, notice he is only sitting in the middle and there is still half a bowl behind him! These things are huge!

I'm so happy this worked out as I want my little helper to be able to work with me as much as he can! Be on the lookout for more great stuff from my newest model!

1 comment:

Country Gal said...

Sooo cute! With models like that your auctions should do really well!

Both of the kids are adorable, you are very blessed!