Monday, December 10, 2007

The Count Down to Christmas

How in the world does almost 3 weeks go by so fast? Funny I don't remember time passing so quickly when I was young, a year seemed like forever didn't it? Well in 10 more days I will be seeing another birthday come and go, funny how you stop really looking forward to them at this point... what point is that you say? Let's just say mature. Or if you want to do the math, my oldest daughter is 23 and I had her when I was 18.

Speaking of older daughter, I just got word she is driving out to Arizona to spend Christmas with me! For the first time in many years I will have all my kids together for the holidays, I'm excited and nervous... could be a very stressful week in the Ackerman household with a 23 year old, 15 year old, 2 year old and 8 month old! Yikes! Hoping to finally get this house put together as we still have boxes everywhere since moving in 3 weeks ago.

Ebay has been steady, keeping us afloat at least! I'm hoping my stuff is the kind of stuff everyone wants to shop for after Christmas. I'm disciplining myself right now and only listing listing listing, no buying buying buying because I discovered during this move I have WAY too much inventory! So I'm working on getting my inventory down to a comfortable amount before buying more.

Oh and did I mention I'm going to be a gramma again? Yep my oldest is expecting, she will be out here to go through my maternity clothes, how crazy is that?!

Here's some of the latest from Noah and Rachel:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Danni, do you have any idea how precious your children are? They're so cuuute!