Monday, October 29, 2007

I made it!

Well here I am, blogging, something I've been meaning to do and putting off for ages! So here I am, wait I said that already! My nice organized calm life (ok who am I fooling) was sure thrown for a loop when Rachel made her appearance in my world. I had just about gotten things ironed out with Noah being almost 2 and much less needy, then wham here we go, no sleep, a human pacifying boob machine... and yet... I wouldn't have it any other way, my life is so incredibly full with these two miracle babies.

Ok I think I need to make another paragraph! What I'm trying to say is I still haven't figured out how to juggle and fit in all the little extras, like blogging, that I used to have time for! Heck I was amazed with myself last night for reading a book! Ok so I read like 3 pages and skimmed the rest who am I kidding/!

And as if life isn't crazy enough, we are getting ready to move, again (for those that know me this will be the 3rd move in 2 years time).

So I will get more of a hang of this and it will be a constant work in progress! Thanks for reading if you got this far!

No comments: